OSGUR Ó CIARDHA
WHAT IS CEVICHE?
MONDAY, 14, FEBRUARY, 2011
Ceviche is a Peruvian delicacy. It is found in all over south America but the Peruvian version is considered by many to be the best. At it's most basic it is as pictured below. Raw white seafish is marinated in lime juice, red onions and rocoto or chili. It is traditionally served with sweet potato and corn.
It is considered by most of the Loki owners to be a fantastic hangover cure! Ceviche is available on the hostel menu in Loki Mancora.
Last Ten Entries
- Our philosophy for availability and reservations
- 8 years to the Loki adventure
- The Loki Planet
- Receive A Free Night in Loki Cusco*
- Loki's 1st day
- Loki Travel Presents The Sungate at 6.20am
- Loki Hostels Charity Contribution Recognised.
- Innovative New Events
- Stay for Free if your Rugby Team wins!
- Best Steak In South America