LOKI'S 1ST DAY
WEDNESDAY, 14, DECEMBER, 2011
7 years ago today Jess, Daithi and myself signed the contract to purchase the house on Cuesta Santa Ana #601 Cusco, a house abandoned for years and in a very bad state. We did not have enough money to finish the purchase or to fix it completely.
That afternoon I arrived in Cusco and we proceeded to celebrate in Paddys, Irish pub, with a few too many drinks with Daithi and Dave, who became our 4th partner.
The next day I was so hangover I could not even get to the house, and the owner refused to give the keys to the other 2 which he did not know.
7 months later we opened Loki Cusco.
Now 7 years later with over 100,000 guests who stayed with us, some new partners who joined us, lots of amazing friends and Loki Hacienda our new project in Argentina are all promising to make this exciting for a long time more.
Merry Xmas and an amazing New Year,
Owner - Manager - Proud family member
PS - Blood bombs anyone?
Last Ten Entries
- Our philosophy for availability and reservations
- 8 years to the Loki adventure
- The Loki Planet
- Receive A Free Night in Loki Cusco*
- Loki's 1st day
- Loki Travel Presents The Sungate at 6.20am
- Loki Hostels Charity Contribution Recognised.
- Innovative New Events
- Stay for Free if your Rugby Team wins!
- Best Steak In South America